When it comes to insurance, many customers confuse health insurance with life insurance. Or they assume that life insurance is a separate entity and is sold at special insurance companies. The truth is that many agencies sell life insurance, including us! Remember, as oppose to health insurance (which covers medical bills) life insurance is your gift to designated beneficiaries. Life insurance is designed to cover expenses once a loved one has passed away (i.e.: Mortgage, college , debts, child care, etc.) Or it can be used to leave a tax free gift to your heirs.
At Magnolia Insurance Agency, our agents make life insurance easy, simple, clear and understandable. We will do a need analysis to determine the best type and amount of life insurance for your family, and allow you options that will fit your budget.
At Magnolia Insurance Agency, we believe your life insurance policy is fluid and should be updated regularly as the needs in your life change. Some of the life transformations that may require a policy purchase or “tune up” include:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are planning for a child or grandchild’s education
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
- You have a sizable estate
If you are interested in investing in life insurance, contact us at Magnolia Insurance Agency, and we can help find the right policy for you. We hope you have a great day and enjoy the summer while it is still here!
firstname.lastname@example.org | (206) 284-4886
3424 W. McGraw St.
Seattle, WA 98199